Rod Fergusson is hosting another Live Stream Broadcast on Tuesday 1st November at 6:15 p.m EST / 11:15 p.m UK time. The Executive Producer of Gears of War 3 will be answering questions from the community about the up-and-coming “Horde Command Pack” DLC for Gears of War 3. If you have any questions for @GearsViking (Rod Fergusson) post it as a comment in the official post at Epic Games Community Website. You can find the live stream at Epic Games Twitch.tv on November 1st!
The scheduled Horde Command Pack release for Gears of War 3 is temporarily delayed due to a technical issue. We apologize to those of you who are anxiously awaiting to play. We know this is disappointing news as we’ve seen a lot of posts today showing excitement for this content. We have folks working around the clock to resolve this issue ASAP so you can all play and enjoy the Command Pack.
The Epic Games Community team will stick around and keep you posted with any further information. Stay tuned for updates!
Live Stream Details:
- Double XP starts today and will last until 14 November
- The One-Shot has been tweaked so you can see more when scoping & can lock on quicker.
- On the Mercy Map the Mulcher has been replaced on Mercy so its gone back to being the One-Shot
- Epic Games will be releasing 2 new maps Bullet Marsh & Clocktower along with the DLC1 maps, these maps will be free for everyone
- All the new maps: Azura, Blood Drive, Rustlung, Bullet Marsh & Clocktower will be on the dedicated servers!
- “Alpha” Playlist is where Epic Devs test out the Community’s ideas for events, it will be always changing and Epic want your feedback
- Can You Dig It Event is the next Gears of War 3 Multiplayer Event
- Characters/Skins will not be in all DLC but will feature in some packs
- Executions cannot be added in with DLC packs however Ribbons/Medals can be
- Epic Games are trying to do events for Gears of War 3 every weekend
- Gears of War 2 players may be getting an XP Event as we reach the “Anniversary” of Gears 2
- It is possible to adjust the number of waves in Beast Mode
Source: Epic Games